Monday, July 28, 2014

Chelsey W's Cowboy baby shower for Everett

had the honor of throwing a baby show for one of my closest friends, the shower was back in March. I loved how everything turned out. Perfect for any little cowboy!

Pin the sperm on the egg- made by me :) I highly recommend this game for a baby shower if you have a fun crowd and want something a little different.

Candy bar memory game- I'll post all the details another time.

"Guest book" onsie

The adorable table- cow print runner was some wrapping paper I picked up atTractor Supply at Christmas time. The tin plates are cake pans from the dollar tree, as well as the bandanas.


I thought the table needed a little more... So I tossed on some shotgun shells. Lol

I found this old wheel barrel in my papas barn. It was just right for the gifts!

The cake I made, and kinda messed up with the red sprinkles... It looked better in my head lol. His name is a little lopsided, but it was still cute. (Paisley print table cloth came from the dollar store)

Cupcakes with sheriffs badges from the dollar store.

Chelsey about to try her luck at "pin the sperm on the egg"



Drawing for whoever brought diapers and a close up of the adorable invitation.

Rootbeer favors :)

He is one loved little boy!

Chelsey and I. I love this lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment