Thursday, July 31, 2014

From the field to the table and my wall

It's no secret. I love hunting. Deer and pheasant are my favorite game to hunt. So many wonderful memories come from hunting. I grew up hunting and I love how I get to spend time with my dad, grandpa and step dad during deer season. I have been lucky enough to harvest a buck with each of them. 

This little fellow was the second buck I harvested last season.
In stead of having a head mount of him like my first buck of the season, I opted to just mount the antlers. We just got the standard kit that warped the skull parts in velvet like material... It was ugly lol but it was like that for 9 months...

I decided to spice it up a bit
I wrapped it in left over material from my pillow cases I made. I'm happy with it. It's not crazy and I can always easily change out the material

No comments:

Post a Comment