Tuesday, January 14, 2014

About Me

Hey :) I’m a twenty something girl from Northern California. Some of the things I love are my husband, family, friends, my animals… well all animals, Luke Bryan, crafting, cooking, baking, traveling, long drives on dirt roads, music and so much more… Did I mention Luke Bryan?? :)

This is my first blog so bear with me. I’m horrible at grammar and spelling so this may be interesting!

My husband Bryan and I have been married for a little over a year- October 2012 and we have been together for 6 ½ years.


As mentioned above, I love to craft or create anything and I’m a little obsessed with Pinterest. I mostly wanted to create this blog for Pinterest reasons. You can never have too many projects and tutorials out there! I plan to post my successful Pinterest projects as well as my Pinterest Fails.


I have my own little business called Whiskey and Rhinestones. We sell western fashion and home accessories. But that’s for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment