Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Pineapple

Mmmm I saw a pin for bacon wrapped pineapple on pinterest. My brother-in-law was staying with us and I was BBQ'n and I thought this would go perfect with our meal. I did cheat a little. I used canned pineapple and I forgot to add the brown sugar. But they were still a hit.

Cheap bacon, canned pineapple, tooth picks and a foil lined pan.

I first cut the bacon strips in half and then in quarters since the strips were to big.

Just roll the pineapple chunk in the bacon and put a tooth pick in it.


Since I was already BBQ'n I just threw the pineapple on the grill so I wouldn't heat up the house. I cooked it for about 20 min but frequently check them when I was grilling the steaks.

Not to pretty but this is the finished product. Next time I'll give the fresh pineapple a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment