Monday, July 28, 2014

Manic Monday- weekend recap and what coming!

Cheers to my first Manic Monday! My weekend was full of crazy ness. My husband is away for work... So I did what I always do while he is away- work on projects he usualy would prefer me not to do. Lol it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission :) 

There was a lot of pictures and items to be hung up, I stripped and refinished our coffee table and so much more! Pictures and tutorials will be up this week.

We have owned our house for nearly 5 years now and I don't think we will be upgrading any time soon. Since we moved in we have had minimal decorations hung up and I painted everything nutral tan colors which I'm getting pretty tired of... But I don't feel like spending the time nor the money on paint... So instead I'm adding fun color combos around- turquoise and orange to the living room and grey and yellow to the master bedroom. Of course everything has a little rustic flair!

So stay tuned to my process of making our house a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment