Friday, November 7, 2014

What I am thankful for: Days 1- 7

Since its November and to be honest, I have a pretty good life... I want to post daily what I am thankful for... In reality since I kinda blow at being constancy on this blog... I will post weekly about the wonderful crap in my life :)

Day One- I'm thankful that we live in a wold of Octobers. So many excited things have happened this past month. Births, weddings, anniversary's, birthdays and so much more to be great full for.

Day 2- I'm thankful for my family. I can not say enough about them, but I do know how lucky I am to have every last family member. We may be crazy, dysfunctional like no other, but we love like crazy and would do anything for each other.

Day 3- I'm thankful for old friends. I have been so blessed to have the same group of friends for so long. I don't know where I would be with out them. They put me in my place when I need it and always have my back and are truly my chosen family.

Day 4- I'm thankful for my handy dandy glue gun! Love that thing, who needs to learn how to operate a sewing machine when I have a perfectly able glue gun!

Day 5- I'm thankful for new friends- I must say my friends sure know how to pick significant others. I'm so great full for these amazing people who came in my life the last few years. Thank you for making my favorite people so happy 

Day 6- I'm thankful for Pinterest- What would I do at work with out it. Gotta love all the crazy ideas I get from it. I gotta say, I don't know what I did for ideas before Pinterest came along.

Day7- Day 7- I'm thankful for the "Justine Song" its kind of a stalker song,, but it says my name and put a smile on my face lol
http://youtu.be/38t6I0XdaBg

No comments:

Post a Comment