Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wedding part 1- decorations


Reception area 

Close up

Kids table

Don't be blinded by our love :) stunner shades for our guests.


Mail box card holder


I loved how our doors turned out!

Details everywhere


My amazing Aunt Kim made over 200 hundred jars of homemade jam for our favors. They were a huge hit.

The most amazing wedding cake ever! My best friends mom and sister made us our beautiful cake... About the toppers- my fovoritest move ever is Sweet Home Alabama! Ever since it came out I knew I had to have Rockem sicken robots for my wedding cake topper when I got married.

Candy buffet!

Who doesn't like cupcakes!

Hay bale couch out on the dance floor.

Our alter :)


Chocolate foutian!

Our day couldn't have been more perfect. We are very blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

Pictures from EHenderson Photography- We love Erin and Eric! https://www.facebook.com/E.HendersonPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment